The Roadmaster StowMaster is available with a pintle ring option for easy connection to pintle ring hitches.
- Stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Autowlok™ locking mechanism — allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between the inner and outer arms. Other tow bars use steel on steel.
- Plug-welded arms — steel plugs seal both ends of the tow bar, preventing corrosion from moisture and debris.
- Full-length safety crossbar — reinforced for maximum support and safety.
- A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability.
- Full-length safety strap — a built-in safety strap that will prevent the separation of the tow bar in the unlikely event the primary lock should not function. Peace of mind, built right in.