Roadmaster Mounting Brackets (XL, EZ, MX)
All Roadmaster brackets are easy to attach and remove — simply insert the visible portion of the brackets (the ‘front arms’) into the receiver and rotate.
Roadmaster’s Brackets are rated #1 – for the following reasons:
- Brackets designed and tested to ensure structural integrity
- Every Bracket is custom made for each vehicle type for maximum strength and easy installation
- All Brackets come with detachable extensions for easy removal when vehicle is not being towed
- Powder coated for a radiant and durable finish
Roadmaster Classic & MS Brackets
Our original bracket style, these brackets are only available for a limited number of vehicles. They provide the same attachment points as our hidden style brackets but do not have removable front arms. Priced slightly less than our hidden brackets, these are a nice alternative for those looking to save a little money on their tow package.
**Please note that Classic & MS brackets are not available for all vehicles. If you do not see this option listed for your vehicle year, make, and model, then the Classic brackets were not made for your vehicle.
MS Series mounting brackets are identical to MX Series brackets, except that the front arms are not removable.
- For motorhome-mounted tow bars only
- Computer-cut, all-steel components for exceptional strength
- Easy to install — ROADMASTER brackets use existing attachment points on the vehicle's undercarriage — no welding!
- Most install through the grille — no scraping brackets in dips or against curbs.
Note: the MS bracket does not accommodate the Guardian rock shield, Stowaway, some models of the Tow Defender, the StowMaster and StowMaster All Terrain tow bars.