Roadmaster's 164-7 power cord connects the electricity between the towed vehicle and the motorhome. This power cord has a seven pin round plug for connection to your RV and a four pin round plug for connection to your towed vehicle. The wires are water, oil, and chemical resistant, and the plugs are injected with silicone to prevent corrosion.
Flexo-Coil cords expand to more than eight feet, and conveniently contract for storage; they work great with your Roadmaster Classic tow bar (Falcon 2 or StowMaster.)
If you have an All Terrain tow bar, you will want to use a straight power cord kit so that you can 'thread' the cord through the cable channel guides and take advantage of this exclusive feature. Using the channel guides keeps your cables and power cord from dragging when you tow and helps to extend the longevity of your purchase.
- Coiled style expands and contracts to minimize drag
- Expands up to eight feet (1-2 feet longer than Roadmaster's straight cords)
- Fits vehicles with a 4 (round) pin connection & RVs with a 7 pin connection
- For use with Roadmaster's Classic tow bars
- Wires are water, oil, & chemical resistant
- Plugs injected with silicone to prevent corrosion
- Includes plugs, sockets, & socket bracket
- Expertly crafted and made in the USA